Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License. digbejoy ghosh | diploma project: Fourth Panel Meeting held on 19th Aug, 2010

Monday 6 September 2010

Fourth Panel Meeting held on 19th Aug, 2010

During this review I was asked to present the finished Animatics with audio but unfortunately due to a major hard drive failure, I was unable to present the animatics.
Owing to this rather unfortunate mishap I had to redraw many of my storyboard frames on paper to show at the meeting.
I was informed that after looking at the storyboard thumbnails that my narratives still lacked more detail and I need to work on the treatment of many sequences. The panel felt that I had not changed much of the original storyline, instead just adding a twist towards the end, and changing the point of view to another character altogether. They expressed their doubts that this twist would work because the bulk of the narrative is built around the central figure of the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.